Alaska Company Info
Horizon Company Info
Horizon Air Executive Leadership
Updated April 2014
Bradley Tilden - Chief Executive Officer
Glenn Johnson - President
Gene Hahn - Senior Vice President, Operations
Diana Shaw - Vice President, Customer Service
View hi-res image
Glenn Johnson was appointed president of Horizon Air in June 2010. He also serves as an executive vice president of Alaska Air Group.
Johnson joined Alaska Air Group in 1982. In his nearly 30 years with Horizon Air and Alaska Airlines, he has served the company in a wide range of roles, including:
- Chief financial officer and executive vice president of finance at Alaska Air Group and Alaska Airlines, leading the finance, information technology, corporate real estate, strategic planning and fuel administration organizations.
- Alaska Airlines executive vice president of airport services and maintenance and engineering, leading the airline's maintenance, ground operations and airport customer service functions.
- Horizon Air senior vice president of customer services, leading station operations at 40 airports in the United States and Canada.
- Horizon Air vice president of finance and treasurer.
A graduate of the University of Washington, Johnson worked in public accounting, where he achieved his CPA designation, before entering the airline business.
Senior Vice President, Operations
View hi-res image
Gene Hahn has been vice president of flight operations since June 2003. He is directly responsible for flight systems and procedures, dispatch, crew scheduling and training.
Hahn began with Horizon in 2000 as vice president, Maintenance and Engineering.
Before joining Horizon, Hahn worked for Middletown, Pa.-based Allegheny Airlines, a US Airways Express carrier, as vice president of maintenance and engineering.
Prior to that, he spent 14 years at American Eagle/Wings West Airlines, where he held various positions of increasing responsibility—including director and then vice president of flight operations, director of flight training/standards, and vice president of maintenance and engineering. He was also a captain-qualified Saab 340 pilot and check airman for Wings West.
A San Francisco native, Hahn holds a bachelor's degree in aerospace engineering from California State Polytechnic University in Pomona, Calif.
Vice President, Customer Service
View hi-res image
Diana Shaw has been vice president of customer service since November 2011. She is responsible for the Inflight and Stations departments, consisting of about 1,430 employees in 39 cities covering six states, plus Alberta and British Columbia, Canada.
Shaw began her career at Alaska Air Group as a reservations and customer service agent at Alaska Airlines in 1981. She served as a manager in Alaska’s Central Reservations Control Department for 14 years before moving into positions of increasing responsibility leading product development and strategic planning. Shaw was also a member of a task force that improved operational processes in 2007 and 2008, which have helped Alaska Airlines to consistently rank first in on-time performance among the 10 largest domestic carriers.
Shaw earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Western Washington University and a master’s degree in project management from the University of Alaska Anchorage. She is enrolled in the executive MBA program at the University of Washington.
- Yvonne Deverin - Vice President, Maintenance and Engineering
Other Elected Officers
- Shannon Alberts - Corporate Secretary
- Mark Eliasen - Treasurer
- Jeanne Gammon-Assistant Corporate Secretary