Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air strive for quality service provided by our diverse and inclusive workforce. The same can be said for our Supplier Diversity program. A diversified supplier base ensures we are reaching out to our communities by actively seeking rewarding partnerships with high-quality minority, women-owned, and small businesses. We also place importance on suppliers with strong environmental and green practices.
We are proud members of both the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council and ASTRA Women's Business Alliance. Both of these organizations provide us the resources to ensure we are reaching out to our local business communities. Over 1,400 of our suppliers are minority or women owned, or small businesses.
Our Supplier Diversity program seeks to partner with qualified minority-owned business enterprises. Alaska and Horizon will accept any generally recognized business certification, such as:
- Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) may be certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council, any of its regional affiliates or by any state or federal agency (OMWBE, etc…).
- Women-owned Business Enterprises (WBEs) may be certified by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), any of its regional affiliates or by any state or federal agency (OMWBE, etc…).
- Small Business Enterprises (SBEs) should be registered through the Small Business Administration (SBA) and meet the requirements established and maintained by the SBA (varies by industry). The regulations specifying size standards and governing their use are set forth in Title 13, Code of Federal Regulations, part 121 (13 CFR part121), Small Business Size Regulations. SBA's size regulations pertaining to Federal procurement are also found in the Federal Acquisition Regulation, 48 CFR part 19.
Frequently Purchased Products and Services
Items we most frequently require:
- Courier and Delivery Services
- Construction Services
- Aircraft / Facility cleaning
- Aircraft and Engine Parts
- Printing and Advertising Services
- Linens, Pillows and Blankets
- Promotion and Event Support
- Furniture / Fixtures
- Food, Snacks and Beverages
- IT- Hardware, Software, Support
- Cleaning Supplies and Services
Register With Us
If you would like to be considered as a supplier for Alaska Airlines or Horizon Air, we encourage you to submit the Supplier Diversity Application (PDF 117K) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the nature of our industry, it is virtually impossible for Alaska Airlines or Horizon Air to do business with every company that contacts us. We will, however, review and file each request that is received in the hopes of using your company to build strong, rewarding relationships with high-quality and diverse suppliers in our communities.