We recognize that happy, healthy employees make Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air stronger companies. To help employees maintain a balance between their work and personal lives, we provide a number of flexible programs, resources, and tools, such as:
- Commuting and public transportation programs
- Discount Program
- Events (such as SummerFest, Ski Nights, Employee Receptions and Celebrations)
- Fitness benefits
- Flexible work schedules
- Recognition programs
- Onsite conveniences (such as auto detailing, florist, massage)
We believe in providing employees with attractive, meaningful, and useful benefits. In addition to market-based pay and annual gain sharing programs, we make sure our benefits packages are North of Expected™, extending eligibility for an exciting array of perks and privileges to employee family members as well, including:
- Travel: Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air were among the first airlines to provide employees, including spouses or domestic partners full flight and travel benefits. Spouses, parents of employees and children also qualify for partner carrier reduced fares with more than 30 other airlines.
- Health: Much like our travel privileges, our health benefits include full coverage for the employee, spouse or partner, and applicable children.
- Discounts: Our employees are able to tap into a vast discount program, thanks to our partnerships with over 150 different companies. We offer travel industry discounts on hotels, amusement parks, cruises, car rentals and vacation packages. In addition, we have many discounts on everyday items such as tech products from Dell and Apple to dining at your favorite restaurants such as McCormick and Schmick's, and cell phone discounts from AT&T.