Aloha Air Cargo Building
871 Haleakala Hwy
Kahului, HI 96732
Phone: (800) 225-2752
Fax: (808) 871-8067
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Reminders & Services
- Freezer: No
- Cooler: Yes
- Dangerous Goods Accepted: No
- Live Animal cut-off times in Hawaii is 2.5 hours prior to flight departure
- No cash payments accepted - credit card or account billing only.
- Please allow extra time for all perishables, household goods, and personal effects shipments. These shipments must pass the Hawaii Agriculture Inspection before they can be released or shipped.
- GoldStreak® Package Express and Priority Air Freight are offered inbound and outbound. General Air Freight service is not offered at this time.
- PetStreak® Animal Express shipments are available inbound and outbound Monday through Friday only - no weekend PetStreak® service.
- Dangerous goods are not accepted at this time.
Alaska Airlines cannot guarantee the availability of cooling and freezing facilities at origin, destination or enroute points. All perishables must be packaged to withstand a minimum of 48 hours in transit, without refrigeration.
Making a trip to Maui, Hawaii? We can hook you up with attraction, restaurant, and event information before you depart.
If Maui is not part of your itinerary, you can also view a list of all 90+ of our destinations, and plan ahead for the next time you fly with us.