United / Continental Airlines
594 Mexico City Ave.
Kansas City, MO 64153
Monday - Friday: 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Reminders & Services
- Freezer: No
- Cooler: Yes (small: 10x12)
- Dangerous Goods: not accepted outbound; accepted inbound.
- No animals inbound or outbound on weekends.
- No Goldstreak service on weekends.
- Dry and perishable freight okay inbound on weekends, but cannot be picked up until the follow morning.
Alaska Airlines cannot guarantee the availability of cooling and freezing facilities at origin, destination or enroute points. All perishables must be packaged to withstand a minimum of 48 hours in transit, without refrigeration.
Making a trip to Kansas City, Missouri? We can hook you up with attraction, restaurant, and event information before you depart.
If Kansas City is not part of your itinerary, you can also view a list of all 90+ of our destinations, and plan ahead for the next time you fly with us.