Johnson Bell Field
Highway 10 West
Missoula, MT 59802
Alaska Airlines / Horizon Air Cargo Service Center
Daily*: 5:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. / 11:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. / 6:30 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
*Counter is closed during the arrival and departure of flights during these times
Reminders & Services
- Maximum weight 150 lbs.
- GoldStreak® is handled at the main ticket counter.
- Cutoff time for Cargo acceptance is 2 hrs prior to departure.
- Cutoff time for GoldStreak is 1 hr prior to departure.
- All Cargo and GoldStreak must be tendered by the cutoff time with the exception of the first flight of the morning which is 1 hr prior to departure.
- No cooler available.
- Limited freezer space available, can accommodate approximately 8 fish boxes
- Due to limited storage facilities, inbound shipments must be picked up within 24 hours after arrival at the station.
Alaska Airlines cannot guarantee the availability of cooling and freezing facilities at origin, destination or enroute points. All perishables must be packaged to withstand a minimum of 48 hours in transit, without refrigeration.
Making a trip to Missoula, Montana? We can hook you up with attraction, restaurant, and event information before you depart.
If Missoula is not part of your itinerary, you can also view a list of all 90+ of our destinations, and plan ahead for the next time you fly with us.