Club 49™ Terms and Conditions
- You must be a state of Alaska resident, or military personnel permanently stationed in Alaska to join Club 49™. Residency is validated at alaskaair.com at the time of registration using State of Alaska public records and requires customer's consent to validation.
- You must have an active Mileage Plan™ account and My Account profile. To enroll a child in Club 49™, My Account, or Mileage Plan™, please call Alaska Airlines Reservations at 1-800-252-7522 (TTY: Dial 711 for Relay Services)
5:00 a.m. - Midnight (PT), daily
- Residents who are unsuccessful registering at alaskaair.com can call Alaska Airlines Reservations at 1-800-252-7522 (TTY: Dial 711 for Relay Services)
5:00 a.m. - Midnight (PT), daily
- Club 49™ membership eligibility is validated annually on the anniversary date of original enrollment. If Alaska Airlines is able to validate eligibility automatically, members will automatically be re-enrolled for the following year.
- If Alaska Airlines is unable to re-validate residency, the member will need to re-enroll through Customer Care.
Membership Benefits - Checked Baggage Waiver
- Club 49™ members are eligible for 2 free checked bags for themselves and all travelers in the same reservation on flights operated by Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air, Penair between Anchorage and Dutch Harbor, and SkyWest Flight Series 3440-3499 only. Itinerary must include a flight to or from the state of Alaska to qualify.
- For Group Reservations, only the Club 49™ member is eligible for the checked baggage waiver. The waiver does not extend to all parties in the reservation.
- To qualify for the Club 49™ checked bag benefit, the member's Mileage Plan™ number must be in the reservation prior to checking bags.
- The Club 49™ checked baggage waiver is available when checking in with Alaska Airlines and connecting to another carrier for domestic travel. However, it is not available when checking in with Alaska Airlines and connecting to another carrier for international travel.
- The Club 49™ checked baggage waiver is not available when checking in with a codeshare or airline partner.
- If a member has received the checked baggage waiver for any part of a reservation they may not change their frequent flyer number to another airline's program.
Membership Benefits - Travel Now Discount
- Club 49™ members are issued 2 Travel Now Discount Codes upon successful enrollment, and then again annually once membership eligibility is revalidated.
- Travel Now Discount Codes will be displayed in the Discount Code section of the member's My Account profile.
- Travel Now Discount Codes may only be redeemed at alaskaair.com
- Each Travel Now Discount Code is valid for 30% off of one-way travel in a Refundable Coach (YAS) fare for the Club 49™ member. Travel Now Discount Code is not transferable.
- Travel Now Discount Code is valid on flights operated by Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air, Penair between Anchorage and Dutch Harbor, and SkyWest Flight Series 3440-3499 only. Travel must include one Alaskan city and take place within 4 days of ticket purchase.
- Only 1 Discount Code may be used per reservation. If more than one Club 49™ member is traveling, they must book separate reservations to utilize multiple Travel Now Discount Codes.
Membership Benefits - Weekly Fare Sales
- Club 49™ members who are also signed up to receive our Insider Newsletter will receive a Club 49™ edition of the newsletter advertising weekly Alaska fare sales and other promotions.