Find a Lower Fare on Another Site Within 24 Hours
To qualify for Price Guarantee
- Tickets must first be purchased at alaskaair.com or EasyBiz.
You must be holding a fully unused ticket which includes only flights marketed by Alaska Airlines and operated by Alaska Airlines, Penair between Anchorage and Dutch Harbor, and SkyWest Flight Series 3450-3499.
- Itineraries that include any other airlines' flights are not eligible
- Applies only to itineraries quoted in U.S. dollars.
- Applies only to published fares.
- Fares not included in this offer: Unpublished fares such as corporate, consolidator, wholesaler, contract, and package fares.
- Applies only to the exact same itinerary, flight number, cabin (first/coach), booking/fare class, date of travel, and number of travelers.
- Booking/fare class information can be found in the section entitled "View Fare and Baggage Rule" (link) in the Reservation Detail page. The first letter of the fare basis code is booking/fare class.
- The difference in the lower total fare, including third party booking fees and all applicable taxes and fees, must be equal to or greater than $10.
- Verification must occur within 24 hours of purchase by submitting the Price Guarantee request form along with a screenshot of the competing price summary page. Verification is not permitted via any Alaska Airlines telephone number.
- Alaska Airlines must be able to verify the other Web sites' lower fare eligibility at the time of the claim and that the lower fare is not available at alaskaair.com.
- After verification, a refund of the difference in fares will be issued to the original form of payment. It can take one to two billing cycles for this to appear on your statement.
- Guarantee is subject to change without notice.