Policies & Rules
Here are policies and house rules for Alaska Airlines Board Rooms.
Day Pass Policy
Board Room House Rules
To protect the value of your Board Room membership we ask your cooperation in observing the following membership policies
- Membership in the Board Room is open to all persons 18 years of age and older upon application and payment of appropriate dues.
- To access the Board Room, members and guests must present a valid membership card, same-day ticketed boarding pass on any carrier, and a government issued photo ID. You may be asked to sign a roster with your name and Board Room account number upon entering affiliated lounges.
- When not traveling members and guests may access the Board Room when a Board Room conference room has been reserved 24 hours in advance or during a Board Room sponsored Special Event.
- Expired membership cards will be retained by the Board Room Concierge. A temporary new membership card will be provided immediately upon renewal or purchase of new membership.
- Membership cards are not transferrable and may not be loaned to others. Board Room Concierge will retain membership cards presented by anyone other than the cardholder.
- Members are welcome to bring members of their immediate family (spouse/domestic partner and children under the age of 21) or as many as two guests at no extra charge; however, members must accompany and remain with family members or guests at all times.
- Members may purchase single-day passes for additional traveling companions, or for guests and family members not traveling with the member, at a reduced rate of $20 (USD) per person (regularly $45 (USD) per person for non-members). Children under 2 can accompany the adult at no charge, over 2 years old need to pay for access.
- Spouse/domestic partner memberships can be issued in conjunction with paid primary membership and apply only to legal spouse or domestic partner. Marriage certificate or proof of relationship is required.
- Membership expires one year from the date of processing, on the last day of the month. Memberships may be renewed online, by mail, at any Board Room location, or by phone by calling your preferred Board Room location or Board Room Administration at 206-392-5496.
- Please renew membership before the expiration date to avoid repayment of initiation fee. The initiation fee is nonrefundable.
- If your Board Room membership card is lost or stolen, please contact a Concierge at your preferred Board Room location or call Board Room Administration to request a replacement card. A replacement fee of $10 (USD) will be charged at time of processing.
- Alaska Airlines reserves the right to restrict, alter, and/or modify the fees, benefits, services, and club room locations and hours at any time with or without written notice to its members.
- Alaska Airlines reserves the right to revoke membership privileges of those who fail to comply with the above guidelines and/or disrupt other members or guests.
- Passengers traveling in purchased or award First Class (F or A classes of service) on Alaska Airlines may access one of the 5 Alaska Airlines Board Room locations on the same day of travel. Passengers traveling on upgraded First Class tickets (U class of service) do not have access.
Day Pass Policy
For only $45 per person you can visit any one of our five Board Room locations.
- No guests are permitted with a Day Pass.
- A One-Day Pass is valid for use at any one of the five Alaska Airlines Club locations.
- A One-Day Pass is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- A One-Day Pass must be used in conjunction with same-day ticketed air travel, but such travel may be on any airline.
- The use of a One-Day Pass may be inhibited during unspecified periods due to irregular operating conditions.
You can purchase a One-Day Pass at any of the five Alaska Airlines Board Room locations on your day of travel or by calling Board Room administration at 206-392-5496.
Board Room House Rules
- Membership cards are not transferable and may not be loaned to others. Board Room Concierge will retain membership cards presented by anyone other than the cardholder.
- Board Room Management reserves the right to deny entrance to any member whose attire is not appropriate for the Board Room setting.
- Complimentary snacks are one of the benefits of membership, food from outside sources may not be brought into the Board Room.
- Please do not remove food, beverages, or periodicals from the Board Room.
- In compliance with fire and safety standards, airport luggage carts are not permitted in the Board Room.
- Quiet pets in carry-on kennels are welcome in the Board Room. The Concierges reserve the right to request that a pet be removed from the Board Room in the event that it becomes unruly or disruptive to other guests.
- Alaska Airlines Board Rooms are smoke-free environments. Smoking is prohibited in the Board Room.
- As a courtesy to other guests, please use headphones when using personal devices such as video games and DVD players.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times and must behave in a manner conducive to the quiet atmosphere of the Board Room. The Concierges reserve the right to ask the accompanying adult to take a child out of the room if the child becomes unruly or disruptive of other guests. Children under 2 can accompany the adult at no charge, over 2 years old need to pay for access.
- To protect the value of membership by maintaining the highest level of cleanliness and order, members and guests are asked to refrain from placing feet on or reclining across Board Room furniture.
- Alaska Airlines will not be held responsible for any articles lost or stolen in the Board Room.
- Board Room hours vary by location and are subject to change. Board Rooms may be closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- The Board Room Concierge is limited to serving three complimentary alcoholic beverages per member or guest per visit (access to a Board Room location within one day regardless of access frequency).
- As a courtesy to others, members and guests are asked to restrict cell phone use to designated cell phone use areas within the Board Room (see Concierge for more information).
- Alaska Airlines reserves the right to refuse admission and/or revoke membership privileges of those who fail to comply with the above guidelines and/or disrupt other members or guests.