Request Missing Credit
Request Missing Mileage Plan™ Credit
If you did not enter your Mileage Plan™ number in advance, or your miles haven't posted, you can still request Mileage Plan™ credit. Not sure if you've received credit? Check your account.
Eligibility for Missing Credit
Before requesting missing credit, please allow 7 days after your Alaska flight date and 14 days after your partner flight date. In addition:
- Requests must be received within 11 months of travel date (or 6-9 months for partner activity).
- Travelers must have been a Mileage Plan™ member at time of travel.
- Mileage accrual for travel on Alaska Airlines or any of its participating travel partners does not apply to specific tickets and rates.
- Some sub-contract service flights are not eligible for mileage credit.
Alaska Airlines reserves the right to determine the eligibility of new fare types for mileage credit as they become available.
How to Request Missing Credit
Use the Mileage Credit Request Form to request credit for eligible American Airlines or Alaska Airlines flights (including flights operated by Horizon Air, PenAir to and from Dutch Harbor, and Skywest flight series 3450-3499).
For all other partner activity, please send or email the following documents to Mileage Plan™ at the address listed below:
- Air Travel - a copy of the passenger receipt and at least one boarding pass.
- Hotel - a copy of the hotel folio or bill.
- Car Rentals - a copy of the car rental agreement.
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan
PO Box 24948 - SEAGT
Seattle WA 98124-0948
Email Address: email@example.com
Please note that each of our partners generally require that credit be requested within 6-9 months of the partner activity.