Self Tag Kiosk
We're making it easier and faster to check your luggage with Self Tag.
Save yourself some time in line. With just a few simple, do-it-yourself steps, you can have your luggage ready to drop off with an agent, and be on your way. Self Tag is one of the many ways we strive to make your travel easy and hassle-free.
Self Tag is offered online and via kiosk at select airport locations. Check back for updates as we continue to add airports and destinations to Self Tag.
Self Tag - Kiosk
For customers departing from Seattle, San Antonio, Portland, Anchorage, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, Kansas City or San Diego to any Alaska Airlines destination in the United States, we offer Self Tag kiosks to help you speed your way through the check-in process.
Here's How It Works:
- Look for the special Self Tag kiosk.
- Check in and pay applicable* checked baggage fee with your debit or credit card.
- Self-sticking tags will print from the kiosk, along with your boarding pass.
- Attach the tag to your luggage using the printed instructions.
- Drop your bags off at one of our Bag Drop areas.
*Overweight or oversize fees may still apply at the Bag Drop
Self Tag - Online
As of October 2012, Self Tag is offered online during Web Check-in exclusively to customers departing Seattle and traveling nonstop to one of our Hawaii destinations. Customers will be able to print their bag tags from their home or office computer, saving time at the airport.