Self Tag Online
We're making it easier and faster to check your luggage with Self Tag.
Save yourself some time in line. With just a few simple, do-it-yourself steps, you can have your luggage ready to drop off with an agent, and be on your way. Self Tag is one of the many ways we strive to make your travel easy and hassle-free.
Self Tag is offered online and via kiosk at select airport locations. Check back for updates as we continue to add airports and destinations to Self Tag.
Self Tag - Online
Self Tag Online is offered during Web Check-In exclusively to customers departing Seattle and traveling nonstop to one of our Hawaii destinations. Customers will be able to print their bag tags from their home or office computer, saving time at the airport.
Here's How it Works:
- Select the Self Tag option during Web Check-In
- Print and fold your bag tags.
- Bring your printed bag tags to the airport. We will have re-usable bag-tag holders available for you at the Bag Drop.
- Attach the tag holder to your luggage.
- Fold and insert your bag tag into the holder and attach it to your bag.
- Drop your bags* at the Bag Drop at Sea-Tac Airport
*Overweight or oversize fees may still apply at the Bag Drop
Still have Questions? Visit our Self Tag Online Q & A.
Self Tag - Kiosk
For customers departing from Seattle, San Antonio, Portland, Anchorage, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City and San Diego to any Alaska Airlines destination in the United States, we offer Self Tag kiosks to help you speed your way through the check-in process. Look for more airports to offer Self Tag kiosks throughout 2013.