Due to wildfires near Wenatchee, we are offering the following waiver if you prefer to postpone or cancel your plans:
||Tickets Purchased On/Before
||Original Travel Dates
||June 29, 2015
||June 29 - July 5, 2015.
||We will waive the change fees and the difference in the price of the ticket if the new travel is booked to or from the affected cities in the same cabin and completed on or before July 5, 2015. You may request a refund if you choose not to travel at all. Tickets must be exchanged or refunded on or before July 5, 2015.
- Minors traveling unaccompanied will not be accepted into or through the affected cities during this period.
- Pets traveling in the hold or shipped via Alaska Air Cargo will not be accepted on flights to/from the affected cities during this period.
- Passengers with tickets scheduled for travel on the affected dates may request a full refund with no fee.
- Hotel/Food/Ground Transportation amenities will not be provided by Alaska Airlines.
What to Do
As always, we advise you to check your flight status before departure. If your flight has been affected, you may rebook your flight, apply for a refund or call Alaska Airlines Reservations at 1-800-252-7522 (if calling from within Mexico, call 001-800-252-7522).
Sign up for Trip Alerts or Flight Status Alerts and we'll notify you of any last minute delays, cancellations, or gate changes on your flights by email or text message.
Travel from Canada: Passengers are experiencing longer than normal wait times at security checkpoints when departing from Canada. We recommend the following to help expedite the process through security lines and US Border Protection in Calgary (YYC), Edmonton (YEG), and Vancouver (YVR).
Arrive at the airport for check-in at least 2 hours prior to scheduled departure at Calgary (YYC), Edmonton (YEG), and Vancouver (YVR) airports.
- Make sure you have your boarding pass and passport ready to present
for verification at the security checkpoint and US Customs.
- Know what items are prohibited to take through the checkpoint, you can
check prohibited items at catsa.gc.ca/whatcanIbring.
- Please visit our preferred provider, TravelDoc, to determine the
documentation and visa requirements of your chosen destination.