Seattle/Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
When to Arrive at the Airport
With bags: 2 hours* prior to scheduled departure
Without bags: 90 minutes* prior to scheduled departure
Please see our Check-in and Boarding Cut-off Times.
* 60 minutes for MVP Gold Members and Portland Shuttle passengers using the express security line.
Note: Construction is underway for the next few years to upgrade your Sea-Tac Airport
experience. Learn more about this project.
17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158
(14 miles south of Seattle; 20 miles north of Tacoma)
Ticket Counter Location
North end of terminal
An Alaska Airlines Airport of the Future® check-in location
Alaska and Horizon Ticket Counter Hours
Daily: 3:45 am - 11:00 pm
Alaska: Concourse C, Concourse D, Gates 1 - 3 and 10 - 11, North Satellite, Gates 1 - 3, 6 - 11 and 14 - 16 (International flights may arrive at the S Concourse)
Horizon: Concourse C, S, North Satellite, Gates 12 and 13, (International flights may arrive at the S Concourse)
Service Center Location
North Satellite, C Concourse and D Concourse (limited hours).
Airport Check-In Kiosk Locations
- Ticketing/Bag Drop-off Area
- Parking garage skybridge nearest Horizon Air
- Parking garage skybridge nearest Alaska Airlines
- Concourse D - left of Alaska Airlines Service Center
- Gates C1, C3 and C10
Offsite Check-In Kiosk Locations
- Thrifty Rent-A-Car Parking Lot
- West Coast Sea-Tac Hotel / Masterpark Lot A inside hotel lobby
- Masterpark Lot B at S 170th and International Blvd
- Budget Parking Lot
- Dollar Park-N-Fly Lot
- Doubletree Hotel lobby
Air Cargo Pickup/Drop-off
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties in our hotel shopping. To complete a purchase, please try again later. For help with an existing hotel reservation, please call Orbitz customer service at 1-800-650-2911.
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties in our car shopping. To complete a purchase, please try again later. For help with an existing car reservation, please call Orbitz customer service at 1-800-650-2911.