Why isn't my browser listed?
While we do not fully support other browsers, our website is still usable on many of them.
I am using a listed browser and I still can't purchase a ticket.
You may not be able to purchase a ticket for one of the following reasons:
- You are using an older version of the browser that is no longer supported.
- You are accessing our site from behind a firewall that does not permit secure sessions.
- Your secure browser does not have TLS (Transport Layer Security) enabled. In Internet Explorer this can be enabled by editing your security options under the browser Tools/Internet Options/Advanced tab.
- Your browser is not configured to support secure transactions (TLS).
If you are using a supported browser and still are unable to use our site, please fill out the suggestion section of our website feedback form or contact customer care.
- Browser name
- Browser version
- Type of computer
- Whether you purchased a reservation (did you provide payment information?) or not