5175 Airport Industrial Road
Fairbanks, AK 99709
Phone: (800) 225-2752
Located south of main terminal. Head towards main terminal, take exit right labeled South Industrial Area and Post Office, First building on the left.
Monday – Friday: 6:30 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
No after hours pickup
- Freezer: Yes
- Cooler: Yes
- Dangerous goods accepted: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 3:30 pm.
- Unable to accept outbound dangerous goods or international shipments on Saturday
- Live Animal shipments:
- Outbound: No live animal shipments outside of station hours. Tender 2 hours minimum
- Inbound: After hours shipments will be made available for pickup at baggage claim, main terminal. Must be PREPAID ONLY
- No live animal shipments on Sunday.
Alaska Airlines cannot guarantee the availability of cooling and freezing facilities at origin, destination or enroute points. All perishables must be packaged to withstand a minimum of 48 hours in transit, without refrigeration.
Making a trip to Fairbanks, AK? We can hook you up with attraction, restaurant, and event information before you depart.
If Fairbanks is not part of your itinerary, you can also view a list of all 90+ of our destinations, and plan ahead for the next time you fly with us.