- Freezer: No
- Cooler: No
- Dangerous goods accepted: No
- Cargo is available for pick up 40 minutes after flight arrival
- No live animals accepted for shipping outbound (tropical fish are acceptable)
- Fort Lauderdale will only accept credit cards and checks for payment, no cash
- Maximum weight 150 lbs
- GoldStreak® is handled at the main ticket counter
- Ticket counter closes 30 minutes prior to scheduled flight departure
Alaska Airlines cannot guarantee the availability of cooling and freezing facilities at origin, destination or enroute points. All perishables must be packaged to withstand a minimum of 48 hours in transit, without refrigeration.
Making a trip to Fresno, California? We can hook you up with attraction, restaurant, and event information before you depart.
If Fresno is not part of your itinerary, you can also view a list of all 90+ of our destinations, and plan ahead for the next time you fly with us.