1000 Terminal Loop Way
Medford, OR 97504
Phone: (800) 225-2752
Daily: 4:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
Effective August 28, 2016
Daily: 4:30 a.m. - 7:00 a.m.; 10:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.; 4:30 p.m. – 6:45 p.m.
Reminders & Services
- We will accept animal and medical shipments at the ticket counter before and after cargo hours only during hours of station operation.
- Mushroom shippers must tender shipment 1.5 hours before scheduled departure time to allow for processing and security.
- During our PM operational inbound flights we will periodically staff the counter after each flight to take baggage claims and release cargo.
- All inbound cargo will be released after each flight.
- Freezer: No
- Cooler: No
- Dangerous Goods Accepted: No
Alaska Airlines cannot guarantee the availability of cooling and freezing facilities at origin, destination or enroute points. All perishables must be packaged to withstand a minimum of 48 hours in transit, without refrigeration.
Making a trip to Medford, Oregon? We can hook you up with attraction, restaurant, and event information before you depart.
If Medford is not part of your itinerary, you can also view a list of all 90+ of our destinations, and plan ahead for the next time you fly with us.