- Freezer: No
- Cooler: No
- Dangerous goods accepted: No
- We will accept animal and medical shipments at the ticket counter before and after cargo hours only during hours of station operation.
- Mushroom shippers must tender shipment 1.5 hours before scheduled departure time to allow for processing and security.
- During our PM operational inbound flights we will periodically staff the counter after each flight to take baggage claims and release cargo.
- All inbound cargo will be released after each flight.
Alaska Airlines cannot guarantee the availability of cooling and freezing facilities at origin, destination or enroute points. All perishables must be packaged to withstand a minimum of 48 hours in transit, without refrigeration.
Making a trip to Medford, Oregon? We can hook you up with attraction, restaurant, and event information before you depart.
If Medford is not part of your itinerary, you can also view a list of all 90+ of our destinations, and plan ahead for the next time you fly with us.