Pangborn Memorial Airport
1 Pangborn Drive
East Wenatchee, WA 98802
Alaska Airlines / Horizon Air Cargo Service Center
Phone: (800) 225-2752
Acceptance and/or Pick Up Sunday - Friday:
4:00 a.m. - 4:40 a.m. | 9:15 a.m. - 9:50 a.m. | 4:00 p.m. - 4:40 p.m.
Pick Up Only Sunday - Friday:
5:45 a.m. - 6:00 a.m. | 11:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. | 5:45 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. | 12:10 a.m. - 12:15 a.m.
Acceptance and/or Pick Up Saturday Only:
4:00 a.m. - 4:40 a.m. | 9:15 a.m. - 9:50 a.m.
Pick Up Only Saturday Only:
5:45 a.m. - 6:00 a.m. | 11:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. | 5:25 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Reminders & Services
- Freezer: No
- Cooler: No
- Dangerous Goods Accepted: No
- GoldStreak®/Animal Express customers are encouraged to pre-book by calling the Cargo Service Center.
- Maximum weight 150 lbs.
- Pets must be tendered 90 minutes prior to departure. All other shipments 60 minutes prior to departure. Please mark no exceptions to these times.
- Acceptance 90 minutes prior to flight departure.
- Recovery of arriving shipments: 30 minutes after flight arrival.
Alaska Airlines cannot guarantee the availability of cooling and freezing facilities at origin, destination or enroute points. All perishables must be packaged to withstand a minimum of 48 hours in transit, without refrigeration.
Making a trip to the Wenatchee, Washington? We can hook you up with attraction, restaurant, and event information before you depart.
If Wenatchee is not part of your itinerary, you can also view a list of all 90+ of our destinations, and plan ahead for the next time you fly with us.