Welcome to Alaska Air Cargo. We have the most extensive air cargo operation of any passenger airline on the West Coast of the U.S. From Boston to Barrow, Austin to Adak, or Kona to Kodiak, we service over 80 destinations in North America while providing a variety of reliable shipping services to meet your needs. From small packages to full ULD shipments, count on us to deliver on time, every time*.
Small Shipments - Less Than 16 Ounces
Shipments weighing less than 16 ounces will be shipped using our GoldStreak® Package Express service. GoldStreak® Package Express is our next-available-flight service, available for shipments of up to 150 lbs. per piece.
Just pick your flight and drop your package at our GoldStreak® Service Center at least 60 minutes before departure. Shipments may be picked up at the destination's GoldStreak® Service Center 60 minutes after flight arrival. It's that easy.
- Choose your flight.
- Contact the Cargo Service Center at 1-800-225-2752 Daily: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (PST) to book your shipment.
Note: If you're in a hurry, check the hours at your local GoldStreak® Service Center/Freight Facility and go on to the next step.
- Bring in your package and a valid government-issued photo I.D. to your local GoldStreak® Service Center/Freight Facility and complete the Air Waybill transaction at least 60 minutes prior to your desired flight's departure.
- Track the progress of your shipment at alaskacargo.com
- Sit back and relax. GoldStreak® shipments may be picked up at the destination GoldStreak® Service center 60 minutes after flight arrival.
Live Animal Shipments
Your pet will travel with our PetStreak® Animal Express service. PetStreak® is a priority express service that ensures your animals a safe and comfortable journey on Alaska/Horizon Air. Dogs, cats, birds, and other animals (subject to approval) are accepted for transportation.
- Review the regulations for transporting a live animal via PetStreak® to ensure your shipment meets Alaska / Horizon Air criteria.
- Use our online rate calculator to estimate PetStreak® shipment costs.
- Have the following information available to make your reservation:
- Shipper and consignee name, address, and phone contact information.
- The length, width and height dimensions of the kennel.
- The weight of the animal and kennel combined.
- Contact the Cargo Service Center at 1-800-225-2752
Daily: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (PST)
to arrange your pet's travel.
Please Note: PetStreak® service must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance.
- Bring in your pet, a valid health certificate, and a valid government-issued photo I.D. to your local
Freight Facility and complete the Air Waybill transaction at least 2 hours (but not more than 4 hours) prior to your desired flight's departure.
- Track the progress of your pet at alaskacargo.com.
- Sit back and relax. Your furry friend is in good hands with Alaska Air Cargo's trusted pet experts, and will be available for pick up within one (1) hour of flight arrival.
International Shipments, Dangerous Goods, and Human Remains
Please call our Cargo Service Center at 1-800-225-2752 for your best source of current information on security and other restrictions that may apply to these special items.
All Other Shipments
Shipments wholly within the State of Alaska skip directly to step #1 below.
To ship cargo on with us on Alaska Airlines or Horizon Air, the TSA mandates that you must be a Known Shipper. Once you apply for Known Shipper status you will receive a Customer ID (CID) which you must print on your Air Waybill to expedite acceptance procedures.
- Choose the type of service to send your shipment.
- GoldStreak® or Priority Air Freight for time sensitive shipments.
- General Air Freight for lower cost, space available shipping.
- Use our online rate calculator to estimate shipment costs. To get an accurate estimate, you must have the dimensions and weight of each piece.
- Book online or call the Cargo Service Center at Daily: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (PST)
to ensure your GoldStreak® or Priority Air Freight shipment has an advance reservation. General Air Freight shipments do not require a reservation.
- Bring in your shipment and a valid government-issued photo I.D. to your local
GoldStreak® Service Center/Freight Facility and complete the Air Waybill transaction. GoldStreak® shipments must be tendered at least 60 minutes prior to departure. Priority Air freight must be tendered at least 2 hours prior to departure.
- Track the progress of your shipment at alaskacargo.com.
- Sit back and relax. We'll let you know when your shipment has arrived and is ready for pickup.
*2010, 2011 Flightstats.com #1 On-time Airline in North America