Introducing Alaska Mobile Track™
A Mobile Way to Track Cargo Shipments
This new service provides instant updates via text message regarding the whereabouts of Alaska Air Cargo shipments. Text Alaska Mobile Track™ with your air waybill number, and receive up to date information back via text.
How It Works
Alaska Mobile Track tracking is easy to use – and it's free*.
Find the air waybill number on your air waybill. (ex: 027-1234-5678).
Using your cell phone, text your air waybill number to Alaska Air Cargo at 206-801-0607. Preface the text with an "AWB" and a space followed by the 8-digit air waybill number and omit the "027" (ex: AWB 12345678).
If you would like the entire tracking history for your air waybill, text AWBALL and a space followed by the 8-digit air waybill number.
Once your text message is received, you will receive a reply text with a real-time shipment tracking update. You will not receive any further updates unless another text message is sent to Alaska Air Cargo texting service about that air waybill.
The response will contain last status information about that air waybill. Responses will include:
- Air Waybill number followed by origin and destination in brackets
- Last status update per date and time of your text message
- Flight number (ex: AS800)
- Number of pieces / weight of shipment (ex: 1/5)
- One of the following five status updates based on the transit of your shipment:
- Shipment booked origin and destination(ex: SEA-ANC)
- Accepted at location (ex: accepted SEA)
- Shipment departed location (ex: departed SEA)
- Arrived at location (ex: arrived SEA)
- Delivered to location and person (ex: delivered to RNO to JDoe)
Note: If you texted AWBALL, you will receive the entire tracking history of the shipment which may include all or some of the above status updates. The history may come in multiple texts due to texting size limitations.
Customers may also view tracking information online at alaskacargo.com. Customers who have questions about the tracking information provided in the text response should contact the Cargo Service Center at 1-800-225-2752.
*Text charges may apply from your wireless provider if you do not have unlimited texting. Contact your provider for details.
Download the Alaska Mobile Track brochure for more information.
(PDF file is 1.9MB and requires Adobe Reader)