Find a lower fare on alaskaair.com any time
To qualify for guaranteed airfare:
- You must be holding a fully unused ticket for flights operated by Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air, Penair between Anchorage and Dutch Harbor, and SkyWest Flight Series 3440-3499.
- Itineraries that include any other airlines flights are not eligible for guaranteed airfare.
- You must find a lower fare available for the exact same flights, cabin, and dates of a ticketed reservation. You may not change to different flights and/or dates to qualify.
- You must meet all requirements of the new fare, including advance purchase requirements on the date of the guaranteed airfare transaction, and change your ticket through alaskaair.com or Alaska Airlines reservations. Credits cannot be processed through a travel agent or other channel.
- If you are on an upgrade list and later qualify for a guaranteed airfare credit, you will lose your earlier position on the upgrade list and must reapply for an upgrade.
- For tickets issued in conjunction with a Bank of America companion fare discount code, the full fare passenger may be eligible for guarantee airfare credit and the companion may have changes in taxes and fees.
- If you have a nonrefundable ticket, any difference in fare will be credited in the form of a credit certificate. Credit certificates are not redeemable for cash, check or gift certificates. Credit certificates will be forfeited if obtained or used in an illegal or fraudulent manner, or through unauthorized persons or channels.
- If you have a fully refundable ticket and you find a lower fare you will receive a refund to original form of payment.
- Unpublished fares, award tickets (except money and miles awards), vacation packages or group discounts, tickets on subcontractor, codeshare, or other offline flights are not subject to the guaranteed airfare rule.
- Values creditable under the guaranteed airfare rule are stated and calculated in US dollars.
- Alaska Airlines reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in their sole discretion.