- Alaska Airlines Mobile App for iOS, Android, and Windows (collectively, the "Mobile Apps")
- alaskaair.com, and our mobile website, m.alaskaair.com
- Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air Career websites
- Trip and Flight Alerts
Comments and Other Submissions
We assume no responsibility for reviewing unsolicited ideas for our business (like product or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in our future programs or initiatives.
You are responsible for whatever material you submit, including but not limited to the contents of the message, its reliability, originality, and compliance with intellectual property and other laws.
Unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us and our affiliates an unrestricted, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, perform publicly and display publicly in any media throughout the world any copyrightable material you submit. You further agree that we are free to use and disclose without restriction or payment any ideas, concepts, know-how that you provide to us, and that such material is non-confidential and becomes our exclusive property. You grant us and our affiliates the right to use the name you submit in connection with anything you submit, if we so choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate any provision herein and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify us for all claims resulting from content you supply.
Misuse Prohibited/Limits on Use
You agree that you will not make any false reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. If we determine that you have confirmed multiple reservations to one or more destinations on or about the same date, then we may, without notice to you, cancel all confirmed space associated with the multiple reservations.
You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase that we impose including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with all rules regarding availability of fares, products, or services. You are completely responsible for all assessments, charges, duties, fees, and taxes arising out of your use of our Sites.
Some features that may be available on the Sites require registration or the provision of information, such as My Account and/or Mileage Plan. By registering and in consideration of your use of the Sites, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself. We own the information you provide to us, including information you provide through our My Account and/or Mileage Plan programs.
Some features on the Sites require use of a password. You are responsible for protecting your User ID and password. By giving access to your account or your User ID and password to any person or entity, you do so at your own risk. You agree that you will be responsible for any and all statements made, and acts or omissions that occur, through the use of your User ID or password. If you have any reason to believe or become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password, you will notify us immediately. In our sole discretion, we may assume that any communications we receive under your User ID or password have been made by you. Similarly, you are responsible for protecting your confirmation codes, e-ticket numbers, and other record locators from unauthorized users.
You agree that you will not Misuse (as defined below) or authorize or allow another to Misuse our Sites. "Misuse" includes, but is not limited to, using our Sites to do (or otherwise doing in connection with our Sites) any of the following:
- Disrupt any aspect of our operations
- Interfere with another's access to, enjoyment of, or use of our Sites or any information, content, or products available through or in connection with our Sites
- Perform activities to discover or identify aspects of our Sites' infrastructure for the purpose of gaining unauthorized access or information
- Take any action that will or could impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our Sites' infrastructure
- Abuse, defame, degrade, embarrass, harass, humiliate, intimidate, stalk, or threaten any individual or group of individuals, whether or not on account of their age, ancestry, color, ethnicity, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, sex, sexual orientation, union or nonunion affiliation, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law
- Download or upload material (including but not limited to computer viruses, corrupt files, or similar software) that may damage the operation of our or another's computers
- Violate our or another's rights, including but not limited to intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights
- Use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity, or your affiliation with any person or entity, or misrepresent, mislead or omit as to the origin or source of any material
- Download or upload materials that do not contain the applicable proprietary language, author attributions, and copyright, patent, or trademark notices
- Distribute or publish any obscene, infringing, or unlawful material
- Collect, transmit, publish, or disseminate any private information of a third party, including, but not limited to, Social Security numbers, payment card numbers, passport or other identification information, or travel-related information such as confirmation codes or ticket numbers
- Engage in any commercial purpose, including but not limited to:
- Advertising or offering to sell any goods or services;
- Conducting contests or surveys;
- Distributing chain letters, or advertising with respect to any Ponzi scheme or pyramid scheme; and
- Advertising or offering to sell any business opportunities, direct sales opportunities, employment, independent contractor positions, multi-level marketing opportunities, or securities
- Disclose or transmit confidential information, trade secrets, or other confidential or protected proprietary data or other material of any entity or person, including but not limited to Alaska Air Group, Inc., and Alaska Airlines, Inc.
- Copy, create derivative works from, display, distribute, license, perform, publish, recreate, reproduce, sell, transfer, or transmit any information, products, services, or software obtained by, from, or through our Sites
- Monitor or copy any service, product, data or content by using any manual process, or any robot, spider, or other automatic device, without first obtaining our prior written consent
- Access information about any other My Account member protected by a login requirement
- Post any information about another My Account member on any website without that My Account member's consent
- Utilize another person's account, User ID, password, My Account information, or other login information
- Make unauthorized changes to another person's account or itineraries
- Engage in any act or omission that may subject us or any other person to legal liability
We prohibit such Misuse, and access to the Sites for any such Misuse or other similar purpose is an unauthorized use of our Sites.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or terminate your access to or use of the Sites at any time without notice. Limitation or termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which we may be entitled at law or in equity.
Links and Other Websites
The Sites contain links to and display information from websites that are not maintained by us. We do not endorse or adopt, and make no representation or warranty as to the safety, accuracy, or completeness of those websites, their content, or any products or services they may offer. We have not necessarily reviewed the information on those websites. We cannot guarantee that such websites do not change without our knowledge. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked or displayed websites. Inclusion of such links and displays in the Sites does not imply our endorsement, approval or agreement with the linked or displayed websites or their content. We are not responsible for any losses, damages or other liabilities incurred as a result of your use of such websites.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
"As Is" Warranty and Disclaimer of All Other Warranties. Our Sites, and all materials and information on our Sites, are provided "as is," and to the extent permitted by law, we make no warranty of any kind, either express or implied. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, including without limitation any warranties of condition, quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement in relation to our Sites and the information, services and products provided through or in connection with our Sites. We do not represent or warrant that our Sites, or any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with our Sites, are accurate, complete, reliable, error-free, or free from viruses or other harmful components.
Exclusion and Disclaimer of Damages. To the extent permitted by law, in no event will we or our directors, employees, agents, or contractors be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or relating to the use of our Sites, or any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with our Sites, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from your reliance on any information obtained through or in connection with our Sites, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services. To the extent permitted by law, in no event will our aggregate liability, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to your use of our Sites or any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with our Sites exceed any compensation you pay, if any, to us for access to or use of our Sites.
Liability Disclaimer—Third Party Materials. You specifically acknowledge that we are not liable for your defamatory, offensive, infringing or illegal materials or conduct, or that of third parties, and we reserve the right to remove such materials or any other materials from our Sites without liability. You further agree to indemnify us for all damages, costs and expenses we suffer or incur as a result of your defamatory, offensive, infringing or illegal materials or conduct.
Copyrights and Other IP Rights in the Sites
The contents of our Sites, including, but not limited to text, graphics, icons, video and audio, and the compilation thereof, are copyrighted materials owned or licensed by Alaska Air Group, Inc., Alaska Airlines, Inc. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Sites solely for the Permitted Uses. This license is revocable at any time in our sole discretion. No other permission is granted to you, or anyone acting on your behalf, to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display publicly, perform publicly, alter, modify, or make derivative works of the Sites or any materials on the Sites, and no permission is granted to make commercial or public use of them.
"Alaska", "Alaska Airlines", "Alaskaair.com", "Alaska Beyond", "Horizon", the Eskimo design and certain other trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Sites (the "Alaska Marks") are the property of Alaska Airlines, Inc. You are not permitted to use, in whole or part, copy, or imitate the Alaska Marks without our prior written consent.
In addition, the look and feel of our Sites, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is our service mark, trademark, and/or trade dress and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in our Sites are the property of their respective owners and we do not grant you any licenses with respect to such third party marks. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, either by trade name, trademark, manufacturer name, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us.
Errors, Changes or Termination of Website or Website Services
We are not responsible if information made available on our Sites is not accurate, complete or current. The material on the Sites is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on the Sites is at your own risk. The Sites may contain certain historical information. Historical information necessarily is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of the Sites at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the Sites. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the Sites.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information (e.g., account information) that you may access through any third-party website, including but not limited to any mileage management service, mileage tracking service, or mileage aggregation service.
Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
Alaska Airlines provides services and programs in various parts of the world. Our Sites may refer to certain services or programs which are not available worldwide, without specifically mentioning the countries in which the services or programs are available. Such reference does not imply that we intend to offer such service or programs in all countries or locations.
Additional Terms for Our iOS App
You acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the app or your possession and use of the app, including, but not limited to (i) product warranty or liability claims; (ii) any claim that the app fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; or (iv) claims that the app infringes a third party's intellectual property rights.
Customer Service is available via:
Alaska Airlines Customer Care
P.O. Box 24948 - SEAGT
Seattle, WA 98124-0948
8:00 am - 5:45 pm (PT), Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:45 pm (PT), Saturday