To qualify, flights must be in the range of eligible flight numbers listed below, and must be marketed and operated by Alaska Airlines.
Eligible flight numbers
- 1000-1999 (operated by Virgin America)
- 2000-2999 (operated by Horizon Air)
- 3124-3499 (operated by SkyWest)
- 4800-4999 (operated by PenAir)
To ensure flight credit, the two-letter airline code (AS) must precede the flight number (for example, AS XXXXX) on your ticket receipt or boarding pass.
1. Earn 500 miles minimum on flights shorter than 500 miles. No miles will be earned for classes of service not listed above.
2. Government fares and other discounted fares are not eligible for the class of service bonus.
3. Bonus applies per booking, not per passenger. Bonus miles earned for vacation package purchases do not count toward elite status qualification.