Codeshare Travel Information
What is Codesharing?
At Alaska, we have partnered with the world's best airlines to provide you with convenient service to hundreds of cities in the U.S. and throughout the world. Codesharing is a way for us to sell you a ticket on one of our partner airlines, so that you have a seamless flight experience without buying separate tickets.
With this system, you can choose from a wide variety of flights on multiple airlines, and they can all be booked on our website—alaskaair.com. We have codesharing arrangements with most of our Mileage Plan™ partners.
The benefits of codesharing:
- One-stop reservations and ticketing
- One-stop check-in, seat assignments, boarding passes, and baggage check to final destination
- Coordinated flight schedules providing more flight choices with quick and easy connections
- Ability to earn and redeem Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™ miles
- Consistent passenger service standards and procedures
Checking In for Codeshare Flights
When checking in for a codeshare flight, be sure to check in with the operating carrier. That means the actual airline providing the air service. In the example below, the flight from St. Louis to Los Angeles shows the American Airlines logo and flight number, as well as an American Confirmation Code. You would check in for flight 1403 with American using confirmation code NEBFRE.
- Air France
- American Airlines
- Cathay Pacific
- Delta Air Lines
- Fiji Airways
- Korean Air
- Ravn Alaska
Mileage Plan™ Airline Partnership Information
Changing a Codeshare Ticket
Change your codeshare flight online at alaskaair.com or call Alaska Airlines Reservations at 1-800-ALASKAAIR