Welcome. Let's go somewhere.
Is your reservation eligible
For online changes?
To be eligible for online changes, your purchased reservation must:
- Contain travel that is solely within the US, Canada and Mexico.
- Contain no more than 8 air segments.
Have been issued at alaskaair.com, Alaska Airlines reservation call center
or an Alaska ticket counter.
- Contain no more than 6 passengers in the reservation.
- Not contain a government fare.
- Not be a Partner Award issued by an Alaska Airlines reservation call center or Alaska ticket counter.
- Not be more than 13 months from date of purchase.
- Not be part of a group or vacation package booking.
If your reservation is not eligible for online changes, please contact the Alaska Airlines reservation call center at 1-800-ALASKAAIR (1-800-252-7522).
Keep earning miles
From online purchases to groceries - turn your everyday shopping into miles for future travel.
Alaska Airlines plans to join the oneworld® alliance and expand its relationship with American Airlines.
Earn status 50% faster.
Earn 50% more elite-qualifying Mileage Plan™ miles on Alaska Airlines flights between March 7 and May 31, 2020.