Aloha Air Cargo Building
73-221 U'u Street
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Phone: (800) 225-2752
Fax: (808) 329-3928
Monday - Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Reminders & Services
- Freezer: No
- Cooler: Yes
- Dangerous Goods Accepted: No
- Live Animal cut-off times in Hawaii is 2.5 hours prior to flight departure
- No cash payments accepted - credit card or account billing only.
- Please allow extra time for all perishables, household goods, and personal effects shipments. These shipments must pass the Hawaii Agriculture Inspection before they can be released or shipped.
- GoldStreak® Package Express and Priority Air Freight are offered inbound and outbound. General Air Freight service is not offered at this time.
- PetStreak® Animal Express shipments are available inbound and outbound Monday through Friday only - no weekend PetStreak® service.
Alaska Airlines cannot guarantee the availability of cooling and freezing facilities at origin, destination or enroute points. All perishables must be packaged to withstand a minimum of 48 hours in transit, without refrigeration.
Making a trip to Kona, Hawaii? We can hook you up with attraction, restaurant, and event information before you depart.
If Kona is not part of your itinerary, you can also view a list of all 90+ of our destinations, and plan ahead for the next time you fly with us.