- Freezer: No
- Cooler: Yes
- Dangerous goods accepted: Yes, Monday – Friday 5:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Sending Perishables and GoldStreak to Phoenix:
- Monday - Friday: Accepted on last arriving flight.
- Saturdays: Do not send perishables on flights arriving after 4:00 pm.
- Sundays: Do not send perishables on flights arriving after 2:00 pm.
Alaska Airlines cannot guarantee the availability of cooling and freezing facilities at origin, destination or enroute points. All perishables must be packaged to withstand a minimum of 48 hours in transit, without refrigeration.
Making a trip to Phoenix, Arizona? We can hook you up with attraction, restaurant, and event information before you depart.
If Phoenix is not part of your itinerary, you can also view a list of all 90+ of our destinations, and plan ahead for the next time you fly with us.