Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® card
Apply For The Visa Signature® credit card and Earn 25,000 Bonus Miles Upon Approval.*
You could start earning miles today. Apply now, and if you're approved, book a flight or shop online with your new Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card--which could be in as little as 60 seconds.*
Some Benefits of the Visa Signature card:
- 25,000 Bonus Miles upon approval* (Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for Bonus Miles to post to your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan account.)
- Receive an annual coach Companion Fare from $121¥ (USD)
($99 base fare plus taxes and fees from $22 depending on your Alaska Airlines flight itinerary)*
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases of Alaska Airlines tickets and Vacation Packages, Cargo and Inflight purchases.*
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- No mileage cap.
- Your miles won't expire.*
The benefits above apply to Visa Signature accounts only and different benefits apply to Platinum Plus® and Preferred accounts. Card type is determined by assigned credit line.
- Redeem miles for flights on a wide range of airline partners.
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of the credit card, click on APPLY TODAY and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit card application. This credit card program is issued and administered by FIA Card Services, N.A.
*As long as you keep your account active — that is, as long as you earn or spend at least one mile every 24 months — you'll keep all the miles that you earn. Spend them as soon as you have enough for a one-way domestic ticket, or save up for a First Class ticket to a far-flung destination. It doesn't matter how long it takes you to accrue miles, they'll be there when you're ready to use them. If no mileage is credited to your account during the first 9 months after opening, or if your account is inactive for longer than 2 years, the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™ reserves the right to delete your account and reassign the number. If mileage has been deleted from your account, you can reinstate it for up to one year by paying a $75 fee
¥ Traveler is responsible for all applicable taxes, fees, surcharges and applicable checked baggage fees associated with the Companion Fare Discount Code.