Winter Storm Titan Advisory
Due to adverse winter conditions in Boston, Newark, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Chicago, Kansas City and St. Louis some flights may experience disruptions and not operate as scheduled. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and are offering the following exception for affected passengers:
||Tickets Purchased On/Before
|Winter Storm Titan
|March 1, 2014
||March 1 - 3, 2014
||Change fees and difference in fare waived if new travel is booked in same cabin to the original destination city and completed on or before March 7, 2014. Tickets must be exchanged or refunded by March 7, 2014.|
- Passengers with tickets scheduled for travel on the affected dates may request a full refund with no fee.
- Unaccompanied Minors will not be accepted to or from Boston, Newark, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Chicago, Kansas City and St. Louis.
- Pets shipped via Alaska Air Cargo will not be accepted to or from Boston, Newark, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Chicago, Kansas City and St. Louis.
- Pets traveling with their passenger will be accepted.
- Hotel/Food/Ground Transportation amenities will not be provided by Alaska Airlines.
What to Do
As always, we advise you to check your flight status before departure. If your flight has been affected, you may rebook your flight, apply for a refund or call Alaska Airlines Reservations at 1-800-252-7522 (if calling from within Mexico, call 001-800-252-7522).
Sign up for Trip Alerts or Flight Status Alerts and we'll notify you of any last minute delays, cancellations, or gate changes on your flights by email or text message.
Seattle-Tacoma (SEA) Airport: In May of 2013 we will begin upgrading select gates in the C concourse at Sea-Tac to improve your travel experience. While we make these improvements, select Alaska Airlines flights, operated by our regional partners, will depart from the N concourse. Please note your gate prior to departure.
Bellingham (BLI) Airport: Airport construction & terminal expansion in progress through mid-January 2014. Please adhere to suggested arrival times for optimal customer service. Learn more about this project.
Denver (DEN) Airport: Due to construction, the airport has temporary detours in and around the airport. Learn more about this project.
Sun Valley (SUN) Seasonal: At times, severe weather does not permit us to fly into or out of Sun Valley. Call the Sun Valley Weather Hot Line six hours prior to your scheduled flight departure at 208-788-1281 (prompt 4) for a recorded message regarding your flight.